We love feedback! If you have any thoughts, ideas, or suggestions for our website, we’d love to hear it.
Send us a message in our contact form below and we’ll be sure to get back to you as soon as we can!
Wanna Write for Kidsindoors.com?
If you have an idea for a post or article that would be a great fit on our website, send us your pitch in our contact form above.
Guidelines for Contributing:
- Your article must be a highly-informative, relevant post related to content on kidsindoors.com.
- When citing information, the post must link out to high quality resources (i.e. nytimes.com, huffingtonpost.com).
- You cannot link back to your own website. This is not a self-promotional website. Your first contribution will in no way have a backlink to a website your are promoting.
- The post must be 100% unique, quality content. We check our guest-contributor articles via Copyscape to ensure we don’t have any duplicate content on our site.
- Posts must be between 500-1500 words in length.